The mission of The Einstein Method is to provide innovative, engaging programs to assist educators, parents, and community members working with youth in our battle for education that will benefit us all.
The 7 Primary Principles of The Einstein Method
- To enable staff to help students master skills necessary for 21st-century learning.
- To have the staff recognize that boys and girls learn differently.
- To increase awareness of options for vocational trade programs in their local communities.
- To develop academic confidence to use knowledge effectively for attending a trade school or college.
- To provide opportunities where students’ self-defeating behaviors can be altered, where they can be motivated by experiencing accomplishments and encouraged to approach their education with confidence, improved skills, and bright hope.
- To provide for participation in service-learning experiences.
- To help staff coach students to become productive, contributing members of society.